About Abel’s Marine
We’re Ready. We’re Willing. We’re ABEL!
Serving the Area Boater Since 2003
Located in the Englewood Gulf Cove Area, Abels Marine offers award winning SERVICE, SALES and REPAIRS. Celebrating over 15 years in business, Tony and Katrina Towns have gained a reputation in the area as “Boaters Who Serve Those Who Boat”.
- Best of Englewood Boat Repair 2008, 2009, 2010. This is an award given by the U.S. Local Business Association
- “Readers Choice” Best Boat Repair award from the Englewood Sun newspaper, for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2018 (finalist in 2020)
- “Readers Choice” Best Marine Supply 2011 and 2020
- “Readers Choice” Best Boat Sales in 2020
A Partial List of Our Services:
- Certified Service For Outboard Engines from Honda Marine, OMC, Mercury, Yamaha and Suzuki, Johnson and Evinrude
- Authorized Service Center for Minn Kota and Motor Guide Trolling Motors, as well as Power Pole Shallow Water Anchors.
- Bottom Painting
- Soda Blasting
- Instrument & Accessory Sales and Installation
Abel’s Marine was established in 1985 as a small privately owned marine engine repair shop, primarily serving Englewood, Florida. Since then we have expanded to serve all of southwest Florida. Although we’ve grown dramatically, we are still family owned and operated. This allows us to consistently provide the personal service that our customers have grown to love and appreciate.
Our technicians are highly trained and qualified. It all starts with the owner, Tony Towns, who is one of only a few Honda Marine Master Certified Technicians in the United States. In order to become a Honda Marine Master Certified Technician he received 3 years of specialized training at the Honda Master Mechanic Institute. Prior to completing this training, Tony already had over 25 years of engine repair experience. Tony also carries certificates from Johnson/Evinrude, Mercury and Yamaha and is the only Honda Marine Master Certified Technician in the State of Florida. Tony’s high level of expertise shows in the work he performs, and he holds all of Abel’s employees to the same standard. The company is privately owned by Tony and Katrina Towns and was purchased from the original owner in 2003.
Call or Visit Us Today!
7341 Sawyer Circle, Port Charlotte, FL 33981