Shallow Water Anchors
Power-Pole Dealers in the Englewood / Gulf Cove Area
As authorized Power-Pole dealers, we carry their complete line of top quality shallow water anchors, including Blade, Pro Series II, Sportsman II, Micro Anchor, Ultra-Lite Spike and Heavy-Duty Spike.
Buy a Power-Pole from Abel’s Marine
Looking for Power-Pole Repair and Parts?
We are an authorized service center for Power-Pole shallow water anchors.
Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchors Features & Benefits
Make the most of your time on the water with the unmatched versatility of Power-Pole shallow water anchors. Silent deployment and strong hold give you the best shot at putting more fish in the boat – all at the touch of a button.
- The Smooth and Quiet Operation of hydraulics makes Power-Pole anchors the ultimate accessory for unmatched boat control while fishing in fresh or salt water. The sleek design of the collapsed anchor creates an unmistakable profile that says who you are as an angler. While the deployed anchor holds firm with the virtually indestructible Everflex spike which is also gentle on the environment by not damaging bottom grasses or reefs.
- Extremely light weight. Through precise engineering and an open model design, Power-Pole adds a mere 13 to 27 pounds to the transom, allowing you to maintain speed and shallow water performance.
- Out of the way deployment. Power Pole engineers designed Power-Pole anchors to deploy downward and out of your way, allowing you to fish 360 degrees around your boat. With the touch of a button, it can also be lowered for bridges, cast netting bait or getting into your garage.
- Virtually indestructible. Go ahead, put it to the test. Power-Pole has beat it up, abused it and tried to break it. The result is a nearly indestructible design that stands up to the harshest conditions.
- Stands up to the weather. You can’t control the elements, but you can fight them thanks to a flexible body, hydraulic pressure and Everflex® spike, which all work together to give you the unmatched advantage to stand up to Mother Nature, even on her worst days.
- Double down. Dual Power-Pole anchors lock your boat into position, allowing you and your fellow anglers to have the best angle to cast to the fish – regardless of wind and current.
- Stays in position. You’ve got enough to worry about without repositioning your boat or drifting off the mark. With constant hydraulic force, you’re locked in and ready to fish, even in the harshest conditions that would make most fishermen stay home.
- Whisper quiet technology. Finding fish that are willing to eat can be tough. The last thing you need is to blow your opportunity with a loud anchor or noisy footsteps on the deck. With quiet hydraulics and a pump mounted inside the boat to reduce transfer noise, the fish won’t even know you’re there.
- Drive-off protection. If you happen to drive off with your Power-Pole spike down, it might hurt your pride a little, but that’s it. With a hydraulic system that includes Drive-off-Protection™, your transom is always safe and secure.
- Reliability the pros trust. Take a look at the back of just about any tournament angler’s boat and you’ll see that Power-Pole is the one tool serious anglers can agree on. When you’re ready for consistent performance from the first and only name in shallow water anchors, you’re ready for Power-Pole.
- C-Monster Control System puts you in charge. The smarts in the parts. C-Monster is the advanced operating system built into all new Power-Pole shallow water anchors. This technology puts features in your Power-Pole anchor so you can fine-tune your boat for any conditions and your specific style of angling using any of our C-Monster equipped remote controllers. And C-Monster technology allows you to control multiple anchors from a single remote.